300News about a Central IN RPCV

  • ombili9
    Jan 5, 2010
      Good evening,

      It is with deepest sorrow that I pass along news that Mike Cupp passed away. He served in the Peace Corps with his wife, Patricia, from 68-70 in Ethiopia. He was a great friend of our local RPCV group and will be missed. For anyone who knew him and would like to attend the memorial service the details are below. My husband and I will be in attendance. Let me know if you will be attending.

      Thanks, Debbie (Anderson) Pidgeon

      Michael "Mike" W. Cupp
      67, Indianapolis, passed away December 20, 2009. A memorial service will be held at 1:30 pm on Sunday, January 10, at North Central High School in the auditorium. Parking will be available on the west side of the building. Please enter through door 32. The family will greet guests in the foyer one hour prior to service.
      In lieu of flowers, please send memorial contributions to the Michael "Mike" Wade Cupp Scholarship Fund, c/o North Central High School, 1801 E. 86th St., Indianapolis, IN 46240.
      To view online condolences and extended obituary visit

      Full Obituary is at: http://www2.indystar.com/cgi-bin/obituaries/index.php?action=show&id=111497