269International Festival 20-23 November

    Oct 28, 2008
      Below are the four shifts that we need to fill for the CIRPCA booth at the International Festival 20-23 November 2008. This is CIRPCA's fifth year to participate. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds, 1202 East 38th St., Indpls, at the West Pavilion (previously it has been at the West Pavilion). Expect to pay $3.00 to park. Information at the booth will include basic PC information, RPCV highlights, current PC updates, and information about CIPCA. http://www.indyinternationalfestival.org/  I will provide the full schedule to those who sign up and further instructions. Please let me know if you can fill one of the below shifts.
      Thanks, Debbie

      Thursday, November 20:           School Day
      10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Schools)     ________________________

      Friday, November 21:           School Day

      10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Schools)     ________________________

      Sunday, November 23: