265RPCVs wanted for Recruiting Opportunities at Taylor University and Ball State University
- Aug 22, 2008
August 22, 2008
Greetings from the Chicago Regional Peace Corps office! I hope this finds you very well, enjoying the warmer months and what this season has to offer…
Thank you for keeping Indiana’s colleges and universities some of the best recruiting campuses in the Midwest!
Fall Events 2008 –
In preparation for Peace Corps’ 2008 autumn recruiting at Taylor University and Ball State University (BSU), I want to keep you informed and invite you to the following activities that our office is planning.
If you are interested in assisting with any of the following events and/or being on my Muncie-Area RPCV email list – Please contact me at kwegner@... or 312-353-6122 with your name, contact information, and interest areas…
Information Table at Taylor University – Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - *RPCVs Needed!
Peace Corps will have an information table in the Dining Commons/Student Union on Tuesday, September 16 from 11 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Feel free to join me at the table to talk with interested students about the Peace Corps!
General Information Meeting at Taylor University – Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - *Guest Speakers Needed!
I will be hosting a Peace Corps information meeting for Taylor University students on Tuesday, September 16th at 8:00 p.m. in the Student Union of Taylor University. I would like to have 2-5 RPCVs to share their experiences during the Peace Corps information session then. Please contact me ASAP at if you are willing to be present on a panel or be a guest speaker that evening!*
Peace Corps Table at BSU’s Fall 2008 Career Fair – Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - *RPCVs Needed!
Peace Corps will have an informational table at the Fall 2008 Career Fair on Wednesday, September 17th from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Worthen Arena. If you are willing to be present at the table for a 1-2 hour shift and talk with interested students about the Peace Corps, please contact me!*
General Information Sessions at BSU – Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and Thursday, September 18, 2008 - * Guest Speaker(s) Needed
I will be hosting a Peace Corps information meeting for Ball State students and Muncie area residents on Wednesday, September 17th at 6:00 p.m. in the Student Center Cardinal Hall, Room 306 (third floor). And I’ll be hosting one on Thursday, September 18th at 6:30 p.m. in the Arts and Communication Building, room AC 110 at BSU. I would like to have 1-2 RPCVs share their experiences during the Peace Corps session each evening. Please contact me if you’re available to speak!*
We sincerely appreciate your continued support with our third goal. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas for our office, please contact me!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHER RPCVs in YOUR COMMUNITY! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
In community, service, and learning,
Peace Corps Recruitment Representative
Chicago Regional Office
55 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
312.353.6122 (direct) | 312.353.4192 (fax)
800-424-8580, option #1
Highlighted Web Links for RPCVs…
- Find Local Recruiting Events: http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=meet
- Stay Connected With Peace Corps: http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.former.staycon
- Graduate School: www.peacecorps.gov/gradschool
- Help us Recruit: www.peacecorps.gov/rpcv/recruit (In addition, if you are about in the community sharing your experience – please do let me know if I can support you in anyway!) (We like to report what our RPCVs are doing in the field for us!)
- 50th Anniversary: www.peacecorps.gov/50
- Peace Corps Employment Opportunities: www.peacecorps.gov/employment
- Peace Corps Press Releases: www.peacecorps.gov/pr (e.g., Ralph H. Bernstein, 84, of Dayton, Ohio, has been accepted into the Peace Corps, making him the oldest currently serving Peace Corps Volunteer in the world.)