      a nomination party and a day of interviews throughout the week of
      July 3rd. Please see the schedule below:

      Information Meeting with Video
      Wednesday, July 5, 2006

      Thursday, July 6, 2006

      Thursday, July 6, 2006

      Thursday, July 6, 2006

      Thursday, July 6, 2006
      876 Massachusetts Avenue
      Indianapolis, IN 46204
      6pm

      Interviews
      Friday, July 7
      IUPUI Career Center,
      Business/SPEA Building 2010
      8:30am-2pm

      To schedule an interview, please contact Alfonso Montero in the
      Chicago Regional Peace Corps Office at (312) 353-6122 or
      amontero@....

      We would like to have RPCVs attend the information meetings on the
      the 5th and 6th to speak about their personal experiences as PCVs.
      After the evening meeting on the 5th, we will go to a nearby
      establishment for some drinks. In addition, we will be hosting a
      nomination party to bring Peace Corps applicants, their families,
      RPCVs and families of currently serving volunteers together. This
      is an excellent way for RPCVs to share their experiences with others
      who are about to leave for PC as well as ease the minds of their
      parents. Plus, this will allow CIRPCA to network with PCVs who may
      be interested in becoming CIRPCA members after they finish their
      service. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are willing
      to speak at one of the meetings listed above.
      Yesterday, we sent invitations out to all RPCVs within the
      Indianapolis zip code range who finished their service within the
      last 10 years. As much as we would like to send this invitation out
      to all RPCVs in Indianapolis, there are too many of you and too few
      of us!

      I have attached the invitation (note from Debbie: go to the files
      section under our webgroup and it is there) to this email and if you
      know of any RPCVs who would be interested in attending this event,
      please forward it to their attention. We are asking people to RSVP
      as soon as possible so that we will have a head count to give to the
      owner of the Kuaba Art Gallery. She is from Ghana and will be
      preparing typical food from her region in Ghana.

      One last item. We hope to have phenomenal attendance at each of
      these events and are asking RPCVs to distribute PC flyers around the
      Indianapolis area. If you are able and willing to do this, please,
      please let me know and I will send you as many flyers as you are
      willing to distribute. Please email me or Fonzi with your name,
      address, and quantity of flyers you are willing to post around the
      city. Our emails are as follows:

      ccunningham@...
      amontero@...

      We thank you in advance and hope to see you at the information
      meetings and/or nomination party!

      Sincerely,

      K. Courtney Cunningham
      Recruitment Representative
      Beekeeper Volunteer, Paraguay, 1998-2000
      (312) 353-7747
      ccunningham@...

      Alfonso Montero
      Recruitment Representative