116CIRPCA events

    Feb 5, 2006

      Happy Superbowl Day for those of you who are partaking!

      At the last dinner it seemed like there were a lot of volunteers that will be taking off soon and some who have returned recently, so we'd like to offer the opportunity for some more events to open the opportunity for further discussion about PC.

      Thursday, February 9th from 8-10p.m.  Duckpin Bowling at the Fountain Square Theatre Building. Price for 2 hrs. of bowling will be about $10. Directions can be located at the following website: http://www.fountainsquareindy.com/directions.html    Call or email me ASAP to let me know if you are coming to assist with the reservation. Feel free to come and hang out even if you do not want to bowl.

      FYI: Tuesday, February 7th from 7-9p.m. at Butler University Pharmacy Building  is a UN Reform talk by Ed DeLaney http://indybuzz.blogspot.com/2006/01/feb-7-ed-delaney-addresses-uns-need.html.

      Friday, March 10th from 7p.m. - ??  Games at Debbie's home. 977 Woodruff Pl. East Dr., Inpls.  Any game suggestions welcome.  RPCV's will have photos from their service available. Bring a snack and any special beverages you'd like for the evening. Again, RSVP to me if you are interested in attending.

      Next PC Group Dinner/Meeting will be Wednesday, April 19th at 6:30 p.m. - Mark your calendar.

      Kalapo nawa (Stay well),

      Debbie Anderson, Namibia 00 - 02

      C: 317-627-8982           ombili9@...