added in the last 7 days
The Culinary Historians of Northern California is a non-profit educational organization focused on the role of food and drink in human history. This group encourages informal exchanges among people living in Northern California who work on and/or like to talk about culinary history.
- Food and Drink
- Feb 28, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.