New Leadship Opportunity

  • Melissa Wu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hello Everyone:

      I spoke with Char Harouna about continuing her position as co-chair of
      CHRSJ through the summer and fall of 2009. Is there anyone else in
      the group who would like a co-chair position from May 2009 to May
      2010? Please let CHRSJ know by responding to this message and it's
      done, thank you!

      Melissa
    • Jerica Morris-Frazier
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        What does the chair or co-chair do?

        Ms. Jerica Morris-Frazier
        J.D. Candidate - May 2010
        University of the District of Columbia
        David A. Clarke School of Law

        > I spoke with Char Harouna about continuing her position as
        > co-chair of
        > CHRSJ through the summer and fall of 2009. Is there anyone
        > else in
        > the group who would like a co-chair position from May 2009
        > to May
        > 2010? Please let CHRSJ know by responding to this message
        > and it's
        > done, thank you!
        >
        > Melissa
      • Melissa Wu
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
          Not too much.  I just send updates that I get from the ABA on international issues.  I suppose Char will do it when I no longer, so the other co-chair can share in that or do other things or just only add things that the co-chair things would be beneficial for the group.  This organization is very informal.