For 1L's - Community Service Free Training Opportunity

  • Melissa Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 6:42 AM
      IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES FOR YOUR COMMUNITY
      SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT BELOW FOR THE FREE TRAINING AND SERVICE HOURS!

      DC Coalition Against Domestic Violence
      October 30, 31 November 6, 7
      November 13, 14
      8:45am-5pm

      Domestic Violence Advocate Core Competency Training

      Dear Melissa,

      We are pleased to announce our upcoming training opportunity for all
      new advocates and volunteers in the field. Please use the following
      link to view a complete description of topics and event logistics as
      well as to register your attendance.

      http://dvact08.eventbrite.com/

      Space will be somewhat limited, please indicate your commitment as
      early as possible. Training is free to all member agencies and open to
      non-members for a materials cost fee. We look forward to seeing you there!

      Sincerely,

      DCCADV
      DC Coalition Against Domestic Violence
      5 Thomas Circle NW
      Washington, District of Columbia 20005
      202-299-1181

      Contact Joayne Larson, Training Director for all questions:
      jlarson@... or 202-299-1181 x103

      Forward email
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to manne1208@... by info@....
      Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
      Privacy Policy.

      Email Marketing by
      DC Coalition Against Domestic Violence | 5 Thomas Circle NW |
      Washington | DC | 20005