OUTLAW Volunteers

  • !
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 4:29 AM
      OUTLAW is looking for volunteers and participation for the 2008-2009
      school year. Specifically, we need people to fill the positions of
      Treasurer and Secretary. We continue to welcome any new members or
      volunteers to help fulfill the mission of this important organization.
      OUTLAW welcomes all individuals who believe in the simple premise of
      treating people equally regardless of sexual orientation or gender
      identity.

      If you are willing to help, email Kevin Hill at DClaw09@....

      Kevin R. Hill
      OUTLAW Co-Chair, 2008-2009