Leadership in 2008-2009

  • !
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      To all group members:

      I have taken the liberty of speaking with Melissa Wu and Char
      Harouna about leading this group for the next school year. If
      anyone is interested in joining them in our effort to transform the
      way UDC-DCSL looks at human rights and social justice, please let
      them know.

      Please keep in mind that the organization of this group is formed on
      a committee style; so while there may be "leadership", everyone is
      encouraged to bring their thoughts and agendas forward.

      For the remainder of this school year and all of next, I will
      continue to be a part of this group, but will not have the time to
      engage others as needed. I want to wish Melissa and Char (and
      everyone else) much luck for all future success.

      Kevin