Organization

  • !
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hey-
      I would like to know if we should have an organizational meeting? The
      intent of this group is to run on committee with no official leadership.

      Would a face to face meeting with all interested members be appropriate?

      Your thoughts?

      Kevin dclaw09@...
    • Melissa Wu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
        I would like that, at least to tell everyone about the event CLS and APALSA is planning -- a panel on human trafficking.

        M Wu

        Kevin dclaw09@gmail. com