Human Rights 2008 Specialized Summer Program at AU Law

  • !
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      Good afternoon,

      I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing to you from the
      Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law at American University's
      Washington College of Law to see if there is interest at your
      institution in the human rights program we offer here over the
      summer.

      It's a unique program that offers three weeks of intensive courses in
      both English and Spanish with world renowned scholars and activists
      in the field of human rights. As a Graduate Certificate Program, the
      Specialized Summer Program is open to lawyers, professionals in the
      human rights field, and law students, who can earn up to seven ABA
      credits toward their degree. Participants leave the program with a
      better understanding of contemporary human rights issues facing the
      world, as well as an invaluable network of contacts. You can find
      more information about this program on our website at:

      http://www.wcl.american.edu/humright/hracademy/2008/summer.cfm.

      Please let me know if there are any student organizations or
      departments at your institution that would like to receive
      information regarding this exciting and innovative program. Also, if
      there is interest, please let me know if anyone would be willing to
      put up one of our posters so that other students may learn of the
      opportunity.

      I thank you in advance for your cooperation and hope to hear from
      you!

      Sincerely,

      Cecilia Mullan

      Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
      American University