Remember the ridiculous routing of the 73 when they made it go up Clybourn? Then when they cut it they said no one was taking it. Clearly. It served nochoochoopw
Clybourn service is an excellent idea and is an example of the kind of proactive thinking that seems alien to CTA planners. C Sent from Yahoo Mail on Androidclaytonmcln
And if we are going to talk about buses, how about restoring the bus on clybourn which has seen a total makeover since it's bus route was eliminated. Sent fromrobyer2000
Frank Kennedy, list founder.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 14, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.