FYI, our latest blog post features more classic photos of the Chicago, Aurora & Elgin interurban, many from fantrips. We also have some photos of Elgindavidsadowski
Remember the ridiculous routing of the 73 when they made it go up Clybourn? Then when they cut it they said no one was taking it. Clearly. It served nochoochoopw
Clybourn service is an excellent idea and is an example of the kind of proactive thinking that seems alien to CTA planners. C Sent from Yahoo Mail on Androidclaytonmcln
Frank Kennedy, list founder.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 14, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.