A lot of this information is available here: http://www.chicagorailfan.com The section for the route 6 Garfield bus says: *5/18/58 - creation of one waydavidsadowski
Hi David S. and List; When did streetcar operation cease on Indiana Avenue? When did Indiana Avenue become one way northbound? These questions were prompted bygenekin7320
Some weeks ago, I made available a multi-page listing of VHS videos, railroad, transit, and general, that were available for sale, and the response wascta4410
Frank Kennedy, list founder.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 14, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.