FYI, our 54th blog post features lots of rarely-seen images of Chicago streetcars, and even a couple of trolley coaches to boot:davidsadowski
FYI, we round out a "baker's dozen" of blog posts in June with a follow-up to our earlier profile of legendary Chicago railfan bookseller and publisher Owendavidsadowski
My condolences as well. His writings were a huge part in my understanding of Chicago transit before my time. Sean From: "David Sadowskis_hunnicutt
Frank Kennedy, list founder.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Oct 14, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.