got a question

  • mary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      I'm going to be teaching a class Jens Pind and i'm going to do the weave in
      sterling copper and BA, i know what size for the copper and sterling but i
      need an equivalent for BA, I'm doing copper and sterling in 16 ga.5/32"
      what would be equivalent to that in BA, I didnt want to go micro maile
      people need to see these rings lol
      thanks any help would be appreciated!
      mary

    • Keith Landry
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
        I have the JP done in copper and BA both in a
        3/16 16ga saw cut... and 1/8 18ga stainless saw
        cut ...I cut all my own rings so some other
        manufactures may differ slightly I haven't tried
        it in 18ga BA yet but I would try 9/64 or
        possibly 5/32 in the 18ga BA... good luck

        Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
          ok thanks Keith
          mary

          On 6/1/07, Keith Landry <mudbug_37@...> wrote:

          > I have the JP done in copper and BA both in a
          > 3/16 16ga saw cut... and 1/8 18ga stainless saw
          > cut ...I cut all my own rings so some other
          > manufactures may differ slightly I haven't tried
          > it in 18ga BA yet but I would try 9/64 or
          > possibly 5/32 in the 18ga BA... good luck
          >

          > --- mary <lilfeatherspirit@... <lilfeatherspirit%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I'm going to be teaching a class Jens Pind and
          > > i'm going to do the weave in
          > > sterling copper and BA, i know what size for
          > > the copper and sterling but i
          > > need an equivalent for BA, I'm doing copper and
          > > sterling in 16 ga.5/32"
          > > what would be equivalent to that in BA, I
          > > didnt want to go micro maile
          > > people need to see these rings lol
          > > thanks any help would be appreciated!
          > > mary

          > > removed]
          > >

          > Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

          > http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

        • Keith Landry
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
            anytime

            --- mary <lilfeatherspirit@...> wrote:

            > ok thanks Keith
            > mary
            >
            > On 6/1/07, Keith Landry <mudbug_37@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > I have the JP done in copper and BA both in
            > > 3/16 16ga saw cut... and 1/8 18ga stainless
            > saw
            > > cut ...I cut all my own rings so some other
            > > manufactures may differ slightly I haven't
            > tried
            > > it in 18ga BA yet but I would try 9/64 or
            > > possibly 5/32 in the 18ga BA... good luck
            > >

            > > --- mary <lilfeatherspirit@...
            > <lilfeatherspirit%40gmail.com>>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > I'm going to be teaching a class Jens Pind
            > and
            > > > i'm going to do the weave in
            > > > sterling copper and BA, i know what size
            > for
            > > > the copper and sterling but i
            > > > need an equivalent for BA, I'm doing copper
            > and
            > > > sterling in 16 ga.5/32"
            > > > what would be equivalent to that in BA, I
            > > > didnt want to go micro maile
            > > > people need to see these rings lol
            > > > thanks any help would be appreciated!
            > > > mary
            > > >

            > > > [Non-text portions of this message have
            > been
            > > > removed]
            > > >

            > > Keith(mudbug)Landry
            > http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

            > > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
            > > Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.
            > > http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

            > removed]

            Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

          • Tanya Jankosky
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
              i dont know but just to throw this out, if BA rings are a touch thicker wire and it is much harder than sterling giving it more spring back, wouldnt you want to go a teeny bit larger? am i backwards on this
              tanya

              A String of Beadsby Tanya

              One-Of-A-Kind Custom Designed

              Jewelry

              Classes, Parties, Repairs

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
                thats kinda how i came up with 11/64" when we were talking today
                mary