Re: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Penguin Pop Flies

  • Kathy g.
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 1, 2007
      what's the website for the penguin games again?
      Hugs,
      Kathy g.
      --- Katherine <khc@...> wrote:

      > Glad you folks are enjoying it!
      >
      > Thanks, Chani, for the additional games. I
      > particularly like the Orca
      > one...all those cute little wiggling penguin asses!!
      >
      > My daughter says I just ain't right. Why would she
      > think a thing like that?
      >

      > Katherine
      >

      > Chain_Maille_Artists-our main board
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS/
      >
      > CMA Gallery-where to display our work and talk about
      > it
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CMA_Gallery/
      >
      > Chain Maille Tutorials

      > The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and
      > discuss all forms of jewelry
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theunique_wireartists/
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      " Your Bath & Body Pampering Pleasures"
      www.kathyskreationsofnevada.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Bea J
      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 4, 2007
        Sorry Rose, didn't mean to scare you right off, but that's just how we are, open, honest, upfront, and very caring about each other.  We've all got each other's back, and you know how it is with family, you can argue with each other, but they are the ones who are there for you when you need them.

        Tanya Jankosky <tanyalee57@...> wrote:
        yeah Rose, Keith is usually the life of the party,
        this was a rare occasion. we do have freedom of speech
        on here and i like being able to type whats in my head
        and not worry about if i was following the rules. i
        dont feel stupid in asking stupid questions either and
        they dont make me feel stupid. its a great group and
        because we have been able to be ourselves on it, we
        have gotten pretty close and feel like family to each
        other.
        And i can vouch for Rose , she can hang with the best
        of them , she is an awesome lady and fun to be around.
        tanya
        --- Keith Landry <mudbug_37@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > it is usually a bit more tame but with the
        > stresses on the holiday and the fact that what
        > they screwed up on could have been life and death
        > for me push my hot button. I think if you can't
        > or won't do something ...well damnit don't lie to
        > me and tell me you can and not do it.
        >

        > --- Rose <rambling1940a@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        >
        > > Great!! I was beginning to wonder what I had
        > > joined. I am all for venting,but I guess my
        > > vocabulary is not quite that graphic. Thanks
        > > for letting me know.
        > >
        > > Rose

        A String of Beadsby Tanya
        One-Of-A-Kind Custom Designed