Re: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Re: Vision?

  • Keith Landry
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
      I mean this to say 10 different models

      http://www.heimerdingercutlery.com/catalog/category.cfm?Category=128

      > Keith(mudbug)Landry
      > http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
        Tawny,

        Yes those head band mags do work.  I got mine at QVC and it has 4 different strengths.

        Debbie in va
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
          I have one and don't use it. Not an expensive model though. I can't stand
          anything on my head! I know, I'm weird but I've always been that way, won't
          even wear hats. lol

          Shar
          --
          Sharon Humphrey