Re: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Jump ringer for sale

  • Tanya Jankosky
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
      Hey, I have started a new job and school starts soon so I haven't done anything yet, lol.
      Maybe this weekend I'll write something up. Sheesh I'm Tired! Are you okay with sending cashiers checks? Lmk
      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 8, 2013, at 7:44 AM, <beadbuyher@...> wrote:

      I am behind in emails. Have you sold this item yet? If not, please contact me at beadbuyher@....

      Thank you.

      Jamie Dulski
      ---- Tanya <tanyalee57@...> wrote:

      This is Rays standard long model. I have all the Mandrels as well. Serious inquiries only please. Only used a handful of times and kept in a box for good storage. Asking $450 for all. Mandrels were over $150 alone.