Re: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Jump ringer for sale

  • beadbuyher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
      I am behind in emails. Have you sold this item yet? If not, please contact me at beadbuyher@....

      Thank you.

      Jamie Dulski
      ---- Tanya <tanyalee57@...> wrote:

      =============
      http://www.ottofrei.com/Jump-Ringer-Basic-Long.html

      This is Rays standard long model. I have all the Mandrels as well. Serious inquiries only please. Only used a handful of times and kept in a box for good storage. Asking $450 for all. Mandrels were over $150 alone.

      Thanks,
      Tanya

      --
      Jamie
      beadbuyher@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
        Hey, I have started a new job and school starts soon so I haven't done anything yet, lol.
        Maybe this weekend I'll write something up. Sheesh I'm Tired! Are you okay with sending cashiers checks? Lmk
        Tanya
        Sent from my iPad