New to the List

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2012
      Greetings all

      I am new to chain maille and the list. I am looking for references on how tos for jewerly and armour.

      Thanks

      Iain/John
    • Loralei
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2012
        Where are you located Iain, ( email is familiar tho)

        Lann

        "My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
         get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          Mundanely Phoenix,Az
          SCA Atenveldt
          Adria Cyprus