Saw blade for Koil Kutter - Help

  • Cindy Burns
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012

      Has anyone ever found a blade for the KK in a local store or are they only available through online outlets?  I always get mine from  Enko but I need on ASAP and can’t wait for shipping.  Would Lowes or HomeDepot carry them?  Maybe some kind of specialty store?

      Help, please!

      Cindy

    • John Fetvedt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012

        I would be very surprised if you found one locally.  Blades that size are a specialty item.

        Cheers.

        John Fetvedt

        www.bijoux-de-terre.com

        www.facebook.com/bijoux.de.terre

        www.facebook.com/john.fetvedt

      • Darrell Landry

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
            No on HD or lowes... They might dremal stuff but not what you need ... If you got high end jewelry supplier might have them... Thurston blades has fast turn around if you call...

            -- Sent from my Palm Pre