Anniversary Reminder

  • CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
      Reminder from: CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS Yahoo! Group

      Title: CMA

      Date: Wednesday July 6, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: the internet
      Notes: It's our Birthday. Yippee!!

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011