CMA gallery

  • jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
      i'm new to the list, have tried to find the CMA gallery on yahoo groups but it keeps bring me back to this one? would like to see the photos.

      karen clanin
      california
    • grammygail2007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
        Karen,

        Try this link. It should take you to the sign up page.

        Have a good one,
        Gail

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2011
          Hi Karen,
          Welcome to the group! I've been more of a lurker lately but just wanted to let you know that if you click on "links" to the left in the menu box, you'll find links to the sister groups. That is if you are here on the group site...if you are getting this emails, I am not sure...?
          Gladys

          --- In CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com, "jim" <kclanin@...> wrote:

          > i'm new to the list, have tried to find the CMA gallery on yahoo groups but it keeps bring me back to this one? would like to see the photos.
          >

          > karen clanin
          > california

        • jim
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
            thanks, gladys. i read at 'the web only' so should find it easily.

            :-)

            karen