Summertime

  • Dianna Wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi All,

      I know the lists have been rather quiet for a while. I see a question now and then and thank Keith and Nell and a few others for chiming in and answering.

      I'm sure everyone is busy with school being out and summer plans. I'm blaming it on the heat. So everyone have a wonderful summer.  I'm sure we will pick up pace more toward fall. If not, we will just be the most peace loving chain maillers and wire wrappers on line :-)

      Have a safe and happy 4th!!
      Hugs, dianna
    • mudbug_37@yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          Hope it wasn't serious with your father. I bet you can do chain maille in your sleep :-) I'm not doing anything. Start a new job on Tuesday. Wish my life would settle down and then maybe I would feel like making something. I've lost interest in most everything :-(
          Have a good 4th and good luck with your shows.
          Dianna