LOS and parallel

  • Joella Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Does anyone or has anyone used LOS or anything to patina the
      helm/parallel weave? Did you like it or not? Looking for past
      experiences before I try it. I like the LOS on the tighter weaves but
      uncertain about the look on the more 'open/looser' weaves. Thanks! Joella

      --
      Where jewelry becomes art and art becomes you
      http://www.facebook.com/alwayswiredbeadlady