RE: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Birthday Reminder

  • Keith Landry
    Message 1 of 164 , Dec 1, 2009

      happy birthday Queen Bea...

      Keith(mudbug)Landry http://www.myspace.com/mudbug44

      --- On Mon, 11/30/09, Bea J <fiestywoman50@...> wrote:

      From: Bea J <fiestywoman50@...>
      Subject: RE: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Birthday Reminder
      To: CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 10:50 PM

      Yeah, I like the raspberry ones, and the chocolate ones, and the dirty ones, and the peach ones, wow, you don't think I have a drinking problem do you????????  lol

      When you stumble, make it part of the dance.
      Most people spend their entire lifetime searching for the "perfect" love instead of taking time to create it.
      It isn't about -equal for equal - it's about giving your absolute best.
      Accept instead of expect

      The only martini I ever had was a raspberry martini at Cheesecake Factory and it was heavenly.

      Date: Tuesday December 1, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      Yahoo! Greetings: Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping: Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

      Copyright ¬© 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Internal Virus Database is out of date.

    • CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 164 of 164 , Mar 18, 2012
        Reminder from: CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS Yahoo! Group

        Title: Dana's birthday

        Date: Tuesday March 20, 2012
        Time: All Day