RE: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Hello

  • Suanough Zentell
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1 7:15 AM
      Hey Mudbug!!!

      Sorry I disappeared like that but when sh*# hits it hits fast. BUT, all's
      well now and I'm bending silver again! Got some of my stuff on Flickr. The
      only new piece is my first box chain I did last week. I'm waiting for the
      July 3 (payday) to get enough SS to do a HP 3-1 and maybe another Byzantine.
      Would like to use some swarovski's with it but we'll see how the bucks
      stretch.

      So very good to hear from y'all!
      Suanough
      www.flickr.com/photos/suanough

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1 7:35 AM
        Thanks Lady,

        Good to be back. Can't wait for the next order of SS so I can get started
        again. Beading was OK when I was recovering but I really missed the metal...
        Now I'm trying to remember all the AR, fractions, mm's, gauges, etc. LOL