New Piece

  • cbjhicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      I posted a new piece I just finished. Please tell me what you all think thanks it's under Janette's cbjhicks
    • Keith Landry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009

        very nice I also saw Dianna's new piece too... you two must be having a dragon scale contest...lol

        Keith(mudbug)Landry http://www.myspace.com/mudbug44

        I posted a new piece I just finished. Please tell me what you all think thanks it's under Janette's cbjhicks

      • DiannaWolfe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
          I LOVE dragon scale. It just takes so darn long for me to make it, argh!
          Janette, very nice. Like the color combination.
          Dianna

          very nice I also saw Dianna's new piece too... you two must be having a
          dragon scale contest...lol

          Keith(mudbug)Landry http://www.myspace.com/mudbug44

          I posted a new piece I just finished. Please tell me what you all think
          thanks it's under Janette's cbjhicks

        • The Hicks'
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
            Thanks everyone. No I just love dragonscale too. This is for a graduation/Enlistment present. the girl I made this for is a teenage mom that decided that she needed her education and to help her family she enlisted for service in the Air Force after graduation. So I decided to do something special for her.