new scale maille

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
      ok folks I know I have been a little MIA lately... life have been
      chewing on my ass and well its time to start a new year... anyway so
      this is some of what I have been doing... I finally finished the
      halter and then went for a few accessories to go along with it... a
      choker and a couple styles of ear rings and a barrette... as usual
      comments are welcome... good and bad... enjoy

    • ms_kathy@new.rr.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
        It just goes to show you how many different beautiful things you can create with scales. Great job as always Keith. You're definitely the Scale King.
        Kathy Pierce

        Jewelry: http://enchantedwire.com
        Graphics: http://www.dazzlemania.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
          OMG that is really pretty.

          --- In CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <mudbug_37@...>
          wrote:

          > ok folks I know I have been a little MIA lately... life have been
          > chewing on my ass and well its time to start a new year... anyway so
          > this is some of what I have been doing... I finally finished the
          > halter and then went for a few accessories to go along with it... a
          > choker and a couple styles of ear rings and a barrette... as usual
          > comments are welcome... good and bad... enjoy

        • Nell Post
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
            Yeah! Long Live the Scale King!

            That's it for me, for now.
            Nell
            age quod agis
            www.myspace.com/nellville50

            ________________________________

            ok folks I know I have been a little MIA lately... life have been
            chewing on my ass and well its time to start a new year... anyway so
            this is some of what I have been doing... I finally finished the
            halter and then went for a few accessories to go along with it... a
            choker and a couple styles of ear rings and a barrette... as usual
            comments are welcome... good and bad... enjoy

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CMA_ Gallery/photos/ album/1734367894 /pic/457656637/ view?picmode= medium&mode= tn&order= ordinal&start= 101&dir=asc

          • Dana Evans
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
              I love the choker and matching earrings! That pattern is awesome. Very nice job on the halter as well, makes me wish it was summer now! lol

              Dana E.

            • Keith Landry
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2009
                THANKS EVERYONE!!! I think they came out great myself... as some of you know its alot of work... I really like the flower choker... I got that from a pic I saw ...I think it was in the TRL gallery forum or something like that... it took me a few tries to get the ring sizes to work for me... but as you can see I think I got it... I just have an eye for seeing weaves.... like the sweetpea from dylon I say and stared at that pic for about 10 minutes and then figured it out no about another 10 minutes... anyway thanks for the positive feed back

                Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

                I love the choker and matching earrings! That pattern is awesome. Very nice job on the halter as well, makes me wish it was summer now! lol

                Dana E.

              • Deb
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                  LOL makes me wish I was 30 years younger when I was *cough cough* slender... you can always wear it inside...

                  Dana Evans <dana_d_evans@...> wrote: I love the choker and matching earrings! That pattern is awesome. Very nice job on the halter as well, makes me wish it was summer now! lol

                  Dana E.

                  My Jewelry Blog

                  heartdancr's MySpace

                  Psalm 30:11

                • mary
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                    Everything is awesome Keith, i love it all!!
                    mary

                    On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Keith Landry <mudbug_37@...> wrote:

                    > THANKS EVERYONE!!! I think they came out great myself... as some of you
                    > know its alot of work... I really like the flower choker... I got that from
                    > a pic I saw ...I think it was in the TRL gallery forum or something like
                    > that... it took me a few tries to get the ring sizes to work for me... but
                    > as you can see I think I got it... I just have an eye for seeing weaves....
                    > like the sweetpea from dylon I say and stared at that pic for about 10
                    > minutes and then figured it out no about another 10 minutes... anyway thanks
                    > for the positive feed back
                    >
                    > Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/
                    >
                    > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, Dana Evans <dana_d_evans@...<dana_d_evans%40yahoo.com>>
                    > wrote:
                    > From: Dana Evans <dana_d_evans@... <dana_d_evans%40yahoo.com>>
                    > Subject: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Re:new scale maille
                    > To: CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com<CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 4:58 PM
                    >
                    > I love the choker and matching earrings! That pattern is awesome. Very nice
                    > job on the halter as well, makes me wish it was summer now! lol
                    >
                    > Dana E.

                    visit my website http://geocities.com/littlefeathersspirit

                    my etsy shop
                    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5186473

                    I Do In Home Classes - email me lilfeatherspirit@...

                    Proud Member of Ohio Beaders Showcase
                    http://ohiobeadersshowcase.blogspot.com/

                    2009 Ohio Beaders Retreat
                    www.freewebs.com/ohiobeadersretreat

                  • JadedDragonRI@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                      Hi Keith,

                      I don't know how anybody could say anything bad about those!!! WOW!! I especially LOVE the scale flowers....beautiful and very innovative!

                      Thanks for sharing!
                      Sandy

                    • Amberdox Treasures
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2009
                        Great isn't the word for it Keith. Fantastic is more like it! Great work.

                        --
                        Shar
                        http://www.amberdoxtreasures.com

                        > THANKS EVERYONE!!! I think they came out great myself... as some of you know
                        > its alot of work... I really like the flower choker... I got that from a pic
                        > I saw ...I think it was in the TRL gallery forum or something like that...
                        > it took me a few tries to get the ring sizes to work for me... but as you
                        > can see I think I got it... I just have an eye for seeing weaves.... like
                        > the sweetpea from dylon I say and stared at that pic for about 10 minutes
                        > and then figured it out no about another 10 minutes... anyway thanks for the
                        > positive feed back
                        >
                        > Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/
                      • Kathy
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 4, 2009
                          OMG Keith, I love it all, but I absolutely love the choker:)
                          Mine, mine, mine:) LOL
                          Hugs,
                          Kathy g.