Happy Birthday

  • ms_kathy@new.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Happy Birthday Bea!
      I hope your special day is filled with
      joy, happiness and a lot of martinis!

      Hugs
      Kathy Pierce

    • Bea J
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thanks Kathy.  Move closer and we'll have a martini together.  lol

        www.ChainedCreation.com   Unique Chain Maille Jewelry
        Dare to be the "YOU" you've dreamed of being.
        Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
        Most people spend a lifetime looking for the perfect relationship instead of taking the time to create it.