Poll results for CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS

  • DiannaWolfe
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008
      The winner is : Chainmaille: It's not just armor anymore!, 8 votes, 29.63%

      With as many members as we have, only a fraction voted, sigh!

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
        re-count... I have been so busy I forgot to vote

        Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

[...]

        http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.html

      • Cindy Burns
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
          Me too!

[...]

          Chain Maille Tutorials
          A small collection of links and tutorials.

          The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and discuss all forms of
          jewelry making. This group includes but is not limited to wire. We welcome
          those who use beads, PMC, fiber, glass, wire, etc. to make your creations.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          7:08 PM
        • DiannaWolfe
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
            All of the votes have been counted, no need for recount. The poll was open
            for a month. The results stand.
            Dianna

            Re-count... I have been so busy I forgot to vote

            Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

            .

          • Jill Liles
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 3, 2008
              yay - that was my suggestion - of course, I ripped it off from another
              mailler, but hey

              Jill Liles
              Liv'nGood Jewelry

              ETSY SHOP: http://lilesj.etsy.com
              BLOG: http://livngoodjewelry.blogspot.com/

              On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:09 AM, DiannaWolfe <gypsywitch@...> wrote:

              > All of the votes have been counted, no need for recount. The poll was
              > open
              > for a month. The results stand.
              > Dianna

            • chain mailler
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 4, 2008
                i voted by not voting...i didn't care for any of the choices, so i chose not to cast my vote. none of the above wasn't an option, so i couldn't vote for that. and, i couldn't think of anything catchy, so i didn't submit anything, so not voting was the best voting i could do...

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 4, 2008
                  Personally, I liked the one that came in after the poll started. I think it
                  was Chain Maille Rules!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 4, 2008
                    My problem was that I liked several of them (and some I had submitted). I
                    put off voting, thinking that one would pop out as my favorite and then
                    forgot. :-(

[...]

                    For more information about this group, please visit http://groups.
                    yahoo.com/ group/CHAIN_ MAILLE_ARTISTS

                    For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit http://help. yahoo.com/
                    l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.html

                    Chain Maille Tutorials
                    A small collection of links and tutorials.

                    The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and discuss all forms of
                    jewelry making. This group includes but is not limited to wire. We welcome
                    those who use beads, PMC, fiber, glass, wire, etc. to make your creations.

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    4:59 PM
                  • Keith Landry
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 4, 2008
                      good point ... I felt the same way about today...

                    • realtychik@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 5, 2008
                        I hate writing "Me Too" but "Me Too". I liked several of them and couldn't
                        decide.
                        Lois
                        Holiday needs. Search Now.
                        -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)