Re: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Introduction

  • Mary Jane
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 1, 2008
      June,
      I am soooooooooo jealous. That is my dream-to RV fulltime. Still working on how to support myself!!!!
      Happy to meet you.
      MJ
    • Jen Calta
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 14, 2010
        I have a friend who is in the SCA...I prolly mentioned him in my introduction...he and I are both into the Viking era and well things just went from there.

        Oh yeah sounds just like me...I have several beading looms...I make chokers...etc....LOL

        Jennie :)

        On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Dianna Wolfe <diannawolfe@...> wrote:

        That sounds like my progression. Loom, off loom, chokers, smudge feathers, medicine bags, dream catchers, and on and on, then I ran into chain maille LOL

        From: Jen Calta
        Date: 09/14/10 12:39:40
        Subject: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Introduction

        Hi, my name is Jennie and I am just starting out with chain maille.
        Infact I just made my first bracelet from a kit I purchased from a
        very nice company I found on Etsy. I've been interested in maille for
        a long time, but until I met a friend of mine who is in the SCA and we
        got to talking about his learning to do maille and then I found this
        family run business for rings and such...I took the leap into what
        Ralph called the softer side to maille LOL.....

        Am looking forward to meeting you all and learning more about my new
        passtime....

        Thanks,
        Jennie