First creations :)

  • kat_kostromina
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi I am a member of this group for are while…
      So here is my fist chain mail set I am not ashamed of.
      http://katscreation.blogspot.com/2008/02/chain-mail-set.html

      I did all jump rings by myself.
      Tell me what do you think please

      And I want to say thank you to you all. For your generosity and great
      inspiration.
      Thanks
      Kat
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
        Kat-
        lovely!  welcome to the addiction!
        Deb

        kat_kostromina <kat_kostromina@...> wrote:
        Hi I am a member of this group for are while…
        So here is my fist chain mail set I am not ashamed of.
        http://katscreation .blogspot. com/2008/ 02/chain- mail-set. html

        I did all jump rings by myself.
        Tell me what do you think please

        And I want to say thank you to you all. For your generosity and great
        inspiration.
        Thanks
        Kat

        Psalm 30:11

      • Miriam Grafer
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
          Hi Kat,

          Your work is very impressive. I haven't started with Chain Maille yet. My work is mostly with wire crochet. Your work does have me thinking about trying my first chain maille piece.

          Miriam

        • Bea J
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
            Great job Kat.

            kat_kostromina <kat_kostromina@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hi I am a member of this group for are while…
            So here is my fist chain mail set I am not ashamed of.
            http://katscreation .blogspot. com/2008/ 02/chain- mail-set. html

            I did all jump rings by myself.
            Tell me what do you think please

            And I want to say thank you to you all. For your generosity and great
            inspiration.
            Thanks
            Kat

            Psalm 30:11

            www.ChainedCreation.com   Unique Chain Maille Jewelry
            Dare to be the "YOU" you've dreamed of being.
            Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
          • ms_kathy@new.rr.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
                I like it good work.... but I want to know why
                you not proud of the other maille stuff on your
                site... it all looks good... keep it up

                wrote:

                > Hi I am a member of this group for are while…
                > So here is my fist chain mail set I am not
                > ashamed of.

                http://katscreation.blogspot.com/2008/02/chain-mail-set.html

                > I did all jump rings by myself.
                > Tell me what do you think please
                >
                > And I want to say thank you to you all. For
                > your generosity and great
                > inspiration.
                > Thanks
                > Kat

                Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Tanya Jankosky
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
                  VERY nice!! great work!!
                  tanya

                  A String of Beads by Tanya
                  One-Of-A-Kind Custom Designed
                   Jewelry
                  Classes,  Parties, Repairs
                   PROUD member of Ohio Beaders

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
                    Thank you all very much do you think i can post this photo to the
                    gallery?
                    Keith, things i made befor this set just copy. This one was all mine.
                    I am made one more similar and mow moving to a new wave :)

                    thanks again

                    --- In CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com, Keith Landry

                    ______________
                    > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                  • Gypsy
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 2, 2008
                      Kat, you can create an album on the Gallery site and post your pretties. The Gallery is for all members of the CMA.
                      BTW, I love your set. You do beautiful work.

                      hugs, dianna

                      Thank you all very much do you think i can post this photo to the
                      gallery?
                      Keith, things i made befor this set just copy. This one was all mine.
                      I am made one more similar and mow moving to a new wave :)

                      thanks again

                      .

                      Kat
                      Kat

                    • kat_kostromina
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
                        Hi Miriam I love croshet as well but chain mail is a very special and
                        sometime similar to crochet when you are learning new pattern :)
                        --- In CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com, Miriam Grafer