RE: [CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS] Re: Thurston blades

  • diannawolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I contacted Thurston and they tell me they no longer sell to end users. Gave me the phone numbers to two distributors.

      DGI Supply (DoAll Company)  800-923-6255
                              or
      Southern Tool & Machinery   954-943-1700

      Dianna

    • Keith Landry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        then why did I just get a catalog and price sheet
        and a note to call to order...

        --- diannawolfe <gypsywitch@...> wrote:

        > I contacted Thurston and they tell me they no
        > longer sell to end users. Gave
        > me the phone numbers to two distributors.
        >
        > DGI Supply (DoAll Company) 800-923-6255
        > or
        > Southern Tool & Machinery 954-943-1700
        >
        > Dianna