Re: rubber jump rings

  • denawirt
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 7:18 AM
      Thanks for that info - I didn't consider the "falling apart" factor -
      don't want to order too many at a time then!

    • Cindy Burns
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 7:39 AM
        I don't think you really have to worry about having too many. Once you start
        working with them, they are kind of addicting. I've used all different sizes
        and made tons of bracelets and earrings with them. Thinking about making
        some necklaces using some too, not for the stretchiness but for the color
        and "different" factor.

        Besides, if you do order too many, I'll be glad to take some of them off
        your hands!

        CindyB

        Thanks for that info - I didn't consider the "falling apart" factor -
        don't want to order too many at a time then!

        Chain_Maille_Artists-our main board
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS/

        CMA Gallery-where to display our work and talk about it
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CMA_Gallery/

        Chain Maille Tutorials
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chain_Maille_Tutorials/

        The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and discuss all forms of
        jewelry
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theunique_wireartists/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        5:26 PM
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 7:50 AM
          Judy thanks for that information!

          Does anyone or should I say, has anyone created a chart to coincide with
          FMG's rubber ring sizes for different weaves? I ordered some a while ago,
          but they were much too tiny for the weave I was working with.

          Thanks!

          Jewls