Hello

  • diannawolfe
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 5, 2006
      Just want to say thank you again. I am looking forward to seeing a lot
      of friends join us here.
      dianna
    • baywitch52
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 6, 2006
        ok Dianna am here.... I am just a lil chain mailler not big time..so I
        hope thats ok... as that was my biggest concern elsewheres...being
        little

        hi to all .... Rae

      • diannawolfe
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 6, 2006
          ooooooooo hi Rae, make sure you put some of your beautiful creations up. I am so glad you came. we are all lil chain maillers, except maybe Keith. He covers everything in chain maille.
          hugs, dianna

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 6, 2006

            Hi Rae...
            I'm just a beginner and I love this group of people. No one is too little, just not as experienced, we all had to start somewhere so why not here?  LOL
            BB,  Suanough

          • Angela Davis
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 27, 2007
              I'm Angela, or Angie, from Indiana. I am an avid crafter and have
              recently become addicted to jewelry making. Chain Maille fascinates me
              and I am eager to learn more about it. Blessings, Angela
            • Keith Landry
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 28, 2007
                welcome to the addiction ... jump right in and
                have some fun...ask anything and I am someone
                will have an answer for you...

                --- Angela Davis <angieadkinsdavis@...>
                wrote:

                > I'm Angela, or Angie, from Indiana. I am an
                > avid crafter and have
                > recently become addicted to jewelry making.
                > Chain Maille fascinates me
                > and I am eager to learn more about it.
                > Blessings, Angela

                Keith(mudbug)Landry http://mudbugschainmaille.com/

                Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
              • ms_kathy@new.rr.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 28, 2007
                  Hi Angela and welcome to the group. You're going to love it here.

                  Kathy
                  Dazzlemania Designs
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                    Hey i been away for a while making chainmail and dealing with things at home. So how is evrey one here and what's going on? I would like to also say that our website was taken down a while back out of no where not even a warning from the host, so i am useing myspace now you are welcome to add me their if you like.
                    this is the link www.myspace.com/twilight_chainmail
                    Well hope to chat with some of you make so new friends and hope all is going good for you guys ^_^
                  • Suanough Zentell
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                      Hi there Twilight Chainmail,

                      I've been away, too, and am just getting back to making some weaves that are
                      new to me. I have been using flickr to plant my stuff for the same reason
                      you have... Just don't understand people sometimes.

                      You can find my stuff at www.flicker.com/photos/suanough

                      I'll check your stuff out, also.

                      Nice to hear from you,
                      Suanough

                      Hey i been away for a while making chainmail and dealing with things at home
                      So how is evrey one here and what's going on? I would like to also say that
                      our website was taken down a while back out of no where not even a warning
                      from the host, so i am useing myspace now you are welcome to add me their if
                      you like.
                      this is the link www.myspace.com/twilight_chainmail
                      Well hope to chat with some of you make so new friends and hope all is going
                      good for you guys ^_^

                      Chain Maille Tutorials
                      A small collection of links and tutorials.

                      The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and discuss all forms of
                      jewelry making. This group includes but is not limited to wire. We welcome
                      those who use beads, PMC, fiber, glass, wire, etc. to make your creations.

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Cindy Burns
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                        HOLY COW!

                        Suanough, I think you were one of the first people I "met" online regarding
                        chain maille. It's been ages. How are you? I hope things have been good for
                        you.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                          Hi Cindy...

                          It could be me... I first started in January 2006 and had to quit the end
                          of 2006 'cause of my body giving out. Had to have a "new" back, shoulder,
                          and two stents added to my heart... Other than that I've been fine!

                          It's great to be back working with metal again. The time I spent off I was
                          able to catch up on some beading I'd been putting off.

                          So far I've finished just one piece, a sterling box chain, but it's a start.
                          'Cause of fundage I can only get about one or two pieces done a month,
                          sterling has gone thru the roof but I still love the feel of it.

                          Hope to hear from you soon, Tell me what you're doing, too.

                          Suanough
                          www.flickr/photos/suanough

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                            hey lady... how the hell are ya.... you just disappeared ... glad to see you are doing good... man I thought I went though alot with the liver transplant and the years for drug treatments ... hey at least we are still kicking....lol          welcome back             let us see your stuff

                            Keith(mudbug)Landry http://www.myspace.com/mudbug44

                            Suanough, I think you were one of the first people I "met" online regarding

                            chain maille. It's been ages. How are you? I hope things have been good for

                            you.

                            Hey i been away for a while making chainmail and dealing with things at home

                            So how is evrey one here and what's going on? I would like to also say

                            that

                            our website was taken down a while back out of no where not even a warning

                            from the host, so i am useing myspace now you are welcome to add me their if

                            you like.

                            this is the link www.myspace. com/twilight_ chainmail

                            Well hope to chat with some of you make so new friends and hope all is going

                            good for you guys ^_^

                            ------------ --------- --------- ------

                            Chain_Maille_ Artists-our main board

                            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CHAIN_ MAILLE_ARTISTS/

                            CMA Gallery-where to display our work and talk about it

                            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CMA_ Gallery/

                            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Chain_ Maille_Tutorials /

                            The Unique Wire Artists Group-a place to display and discuss all forms of

                            jewelry making. This group includes but is not limited to wire. We welcome

                            those who use beads, PMC, fiber, glass, wire, etc. to make your creations.

                            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/theunique_ wireartists/

                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                            ------------ --------- --------- ------

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 30, 2009
                              Well I am very happy to see you back. You worried us when we didn't hear from you. Glad you are doing well with your new parts and repairs.
                              hugs, dianna

                              --- In CHAIN_MAILLE_ARTISTS@yahoogroups.com, "Suanough Zentell" <suanough@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Cindy...
                              >
                              > It could be me... I first started in January 2006 and had to quit the end
                              > of 2006 'cause of my body giving out. Had to have a "new" back, shoulder,
                              > and two stents added to my heart... Other than that I've been fine!
                              >
                              > It's great to be back working with metal again. The time I spent off I was
                              > able to catch up on some beading I'd been putting off.
                              >
                              > So far I've finished just one piece, a sterling box chain, but it's a start.
                              > 'Cause of fundage I can only get about one or two pieces done a month,
                              > sterling has gone thru the roof but I still love the feel of it.
                              >
                              > Hope to hear from you soon, Tell me what you're doing, too.
                              >
                              > Suanough
                              > www.flickr/photos/suanough

                            • Suanough Zentell
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 1, 2009
                                Hey Mudbug!!!

                                Sorry I disappeared like that but when sh*# hits it hits fast. BUT, all's
                                well now and I'm bending silver again! Got some of my stuff on Flickr. The
                                only new piece is my first box chain I did last week. I'm waiting for the
                                July 3 (payday) to get enough SS to do a HP 3-1 and maybe another Byzantine.
                                Would like to use some swarovski's with it but we'll see how the bucks
                                stretch.

                                So very good to hear from y'all!
                                Suanough
                                www.flickr.com/photos/suanough

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 1, 2009
                                  Thanks Lady,

                                  Good to be back. Can't wait for the next order of SS so I can get started
                                  again. Beading was OK when I was recovering but I really missed the metal...
                                  Now I'm trying to remember all the AR, fractions, mm's, gauges, etc. LOL