RE: [UnserhafenEquestrian] Re: Next practice, May 7th

  • Nest Gryffry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      We got the final schedule for Moira's Kung Fu Demo and it is actually at 2 PM rather than 4 as we were originally told.  So we can also come to the practice still, if my parents are willing to watch the girls.   We would (just) have enough time to haul a horse, but of course don't yet have our own trailer - so maybe if we can arrange to borrow a trailer we would love to haul Gaddai over to try out some of the equipment.  I also thought it might be fun to try out some music for freestyle carousel rides if the others wanted to.

      Anyone else out there thinking they want to come next Saturday?

      Nesta

      To: UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com
      From: shannonm@...
      Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:18:23 -0600
      Subject: [UnserhafenEquestrian] Re: Next practice, May 7th

      Hi all,

      Brendan's game is at noon on this Sat, so I could Marshal but I would not have time to bring a horse? Who else is planning/able to go? I would love to have a practice prior to crossroads if we could move it to another weekend.

      Rossilin

    • Nest Gryffry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2011
        The afternoon of May 21st might work for me.  Wystl - what does May 21st afternoon look like for SPR?

        I'm still wondering if it makes any sense to host practice this Saturday - with practice being on top of the Kentucky Derby and many not being able to make it (including Wystl), perhaps we should look to May 21st instead?

        May 14th morning potentially works for me - but I believe SPR is having lessons every Saturday now until late afternoon (right?).

        To: UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: kimberone1@...
        Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 01:46:18 +0000

        I would love to have a practice before crossroads. I might be able to make a May 14th practice if it is in the morning. I need to work 4-8 that afternoon.

        Type you later

        Cecilia

        Please note: message attached

        From: Nest Gryffry <nest_verch_gryffry@...>
        To: UnserhafenEquestrian <unserhafenequestrian@yahoogroups.com>, <cgequestrian@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 03:33:31 +0000

        Groupon&#8482 Official Site
        1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dc0b01c5393d2226abst02vuc

        --Forwarded Message Attachment--
        To: unserhafenequestrian@yahoogroups.com; cgequestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: nest_verch_gryffry@...
        Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 03:33:31 +0000

        To: UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: shannonm@...
        Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:18:23 -0600

        Hi all,

        Brendan's game is at noon on this Sat, so I could Marshal but I would not have time to bring a horse? Who else is planning/able to go? I would love to have a practice prior to crossroads if we could move it to another weekend.

        Rossilin

      • Carol Hiesterman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2011
          Please let us know as soon as you decide something.  If you are going to do a practice we will be there but if not we would like to make other plans to do something else.

          Lady Anne and Abu

          To: UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com

          From: nest_verch_gryffry@...
          Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 03:33:31 +0000