No practice in April

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:52 AM
      Hey all -- sorry for the late notice.   Nesta and I had some difficulty in coordinating this week.  As you recall I am not avaialble to lead the practice we had scheduled for Saturday (april 9).  She had said at collegium she could probably -- however time has snuck by us all.

      We discussed rescheduling in April, but since lessons start up again the arena availability is quite limited.  So looks like we'll continue with our regularly scheduled practice on Saturday, May 7th at 4-6:30 pm.  Faolan and I will be out of town for that one, so again Nesta will be leading that practice.

      Wystl