Practice tomorrow is a go

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
      Good Morning all --

      The clouds are looking pretty iffy to me, and forecast is still for sun and 50's temps tomorrow, so I wanted to confirm we'll be holding practice.  Starting around 9:30 to get out equipment, riding bout 10, cleaned up and put away by noon - sound good?

      Please give me a shout if you're planning on coming (or swinging my.  ;-)

      Don't forget to bring your SCA membership and Authorization Cards if you have them, so we can revalidate all that at the beginning of the year.

      Thanks!   Wystel
    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
         Wish I could, but I have to work.

        To: unserhafenequestrian@yahoogroups.com; cgequestrian@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011

          We are going to hook up the truck and trailer tonight - make sure that it is all useable...and if all goes well - WE WILL BE THERE WITH HORSES! :-)

          Thorunn and family

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
            Ack, I don’t think I’m going to make it!  I may try to swing by to say hello, but I won’t be riding, I don’t think.

            But this is how I know that spring is around the corner...

            Cecily

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
              Great Cecily -- would be good to see you regardless!

              Wystel