UH Equestrian Practice at Sun Pony this Sunday

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2010
      Beautiful morning to everyone!  (breathing a sigh of relief that the wind had abated!!)

      Reminder that this Sunday, May 9th  (yes, Mothers Day)   is our regularly scheduled 2nd Sunday practice.  9:30 - Noon, at Sun Pony Ranch.  The weather forcast is wonderful *knock on wood*.   This practice we are going to pull out the double quintain and rings, and work on our lance-aiming skills.

      Our next practice, on the 4th Saturday, falls on May 24th  4 - 6:30 pm.   At this practice we are going to ride in our (fenced) pasture, to practice riding in a non-arena type environment.  Battlemoor does not have an established arena, so lets see how that works for us.

      As for Battlemoor - plans are in the works.  Check the Outlands Equestrian list to check in on the discussion around that.

      As always, if you plan to bring a horse to practice, or want to arrange to ride a Sun Pony horse, please give me a call.  Thanks!
      Wystl
      720-841-6565

    • Carrie Vaughn
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2010
        Hi Wystl,
        I can make practice Sunday, and I'd love to ride a Sun Pony horse.  How much for the site + rental these days?

        Thank you!

        Cecily

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2010
          If Cecily's coming I'm coming. Abu also, and Ziggy too.
          Anne

          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2010
            I guess that means you figured out which mud ball was who...

            To: CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com
            From: DCRIDERSGROUP@...
            Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:15:43 -0600

            Message 5 of 7 , May 6, 2010
                  Actually, we still can't figure which mud ball is ours, we just open the trailer and take the first one that walks in.

                                                                                      Abu

              I guess that means you figured out which mud ball was who...

              To: CGequestrian@ yahoogroups. com
              From: DCRIDERSGROUP@ msn.com
              Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:15:43 -0600

              Message 6 of 7 , May 7, 2010
                At our place that would include a couple of horses and none of them mine....

                To: CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com
                From: DCRIDERSGROUP@...
                Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:02:27 -0600

                To: CGequestrian@ yahoogroups. com
                From: DCRIDERSGROUP@ msn.com
                Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:15:43 -0600

                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2010
                  Hi Cecily! That would be great.

                  As with last year, our site fees will again be $5 per rider for the practice. $10 for pre-qualified riders to ride a Sun Pony horse. Thanks for letting me know in advance.

                  Wystl