Equestrian Practice Sunday 4/11 9:30

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:02 AM
      Hello all -- well, it's about time to get the equestrian practices underway.  This Sunday, April 11 9:30 - Noon we'll break the ice.

      PLEASE CONTACT ME if you plan to come, particularly if you are bringing horses as we have new logistics at the barn for trailers.  Also, I have an engagement out of town, so I will not be present at this practice.  Lady Nesta is going to fill in as MiC and running the practice.

      Wystl
      720 -841-6565