Equestrian Guild celebrates Epona's Feast!

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Come one and all horse lovers and help us pay tribute to Epona, the Gallo-Roman Goddess protector of horses, donkeys and mules.

      Epona's Feast day is December 18th, which conveniently this year is a Friday. :-D  We're hosting a Potluck Dinner at Sun Pony Ranch.  Bring a dish, we'll feast and talk about our plans for the year to come.  We have an exciting number of potential opportunities that we want to address in the group.  (Additional practices?, Equestrian at Estrella?, Crossroads?, new sports?)

      Everyone is invited, whether you currently participate in equestrian activities or not - come out and let us know you're interested!  Garb is optional.

      When:  Friday December 18th, 6:30 pm
      Where: Sun Pony Ranch
      Bring:   Dish to share, we'll have stew and rolls on hand
      RSVP:  Please.  monica @ sunponyranch . com