Oct Practice, and Winter break

  • Monica Signer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Good morning equestrians!

      Can you believe it is October?  Ai-yi-yi.

      Anywhoo - our final riding practice of the year is scheduled for Sunday, October 11, 9:30 - Noon at Sun Pony.  As Toys for Tots is coming up on November 21st, we'll be discussing coordination for that event (which is being held at JeffCo Fairgrounds this year)

      I'm looking forward to finishing the riding part of our year off with a great event.  As always - please let me know if you plan on attending practice.

      We also need to think about what winter workshops we would like to plan during the break.  I, for one, am still keenly interested in banner making.  What else?

      YIS,

      Wystl
    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        I am planning to be there with horses... which horses may depend on who wants to ride...

        To: unserhafenequestrian@yahoogroups.com; cgequestrian@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Caerthe_Equestrians@yahoogroups.com