Medieval Bridles

  • Laura Hargis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      Greetings Equestrians!

      I know, most of us with horses really don’t have a whole lot of money, but there may be someone out there that would be interested and can afford one of these fabulous bridles. They are both sized for large warmblood/Friesian/draft heads…so keep that in mind…however if you are interested, and have a smaller horse – you can always check out the website. She is planning on posting these particular bridles on eBay either today or tomorrow, and if she does, I should be getting the auction information that I can pass on if interested.

      Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone that be interested (or Nesta, the Unser Hafen group?) or any other group for that matter.

      YIS

      Thorunn

      Hi All,
      I have some Medieval bridles that were made for trade shows. They are now extra stock.  One is a black and gold bridle made with a bradoon holder and extra set of reins to be a double bridle.  The reins are decorated to match the headstall.  It's made with black harness leather, gold lamb and multi colored vintage gems, lined and sewn, solid brass hardware.  The next is a black bridle w/blue accents. It comes with 1 set of reins. It's made with black harness leather, blue vintage gems and stainless steel hardware.  I'm asking $675 for the Gold and black one, $380 for the blue one.  Both are new.  If you need more information please let me  know.  I was trying to keep this note quick.  Photos attached.

      Thanks for looking,
      Carol Gessell
      www.blackhorseleather.com