FYI - script for Demo

  • Nest Gryffry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      I spoke with Llamrei last night, and although we decided it wasn't worth the time and effort to get their horses to the demo, Llamrei still wants to announce for us!  This is great because although I can announce over a PA system, I am not that great at ad libbing.  Plus, now I can be in the arena or on the back of the truck for setup & tear down.

      I still haven't started the script, but will soon.  Llamrei said she was more than willing to fill in the gaps (which is wonderful).  Again, all I need from each of the riders is a brief description of riding apparel and barding on your horse including the basics of approximately when/where it would have been worn.  Your name and your horses name is helpful too, although I probably already know all of you.  I'm know sure I know Morgan's horse's name?

      Also, for the next practice on Oct. 12 at Mountain View we will need to be finished 15 minutes early that day for a vaccination clinic.

      That's it for now.

      Thanks,

      Nesta
    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
        You don't know his name because half the time I call him things that cannot be repeated in polite company... His name is Supreme Fire Dancer aka Kid

        To: UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com; CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: nest_verch_gryffry@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:04:55 -0700
        Subject: [CGequestrian] FYI - script for Demo

      • maccolla1@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          You need to talk to Llameri and ask her about the multiple names that my old horse Wyndyll was known by! Unfortunately I was sometimes forced to use them in polite company whether I wanted to or not because he was such a character!

          Moyra

          Click for free info on getting an MBA, $200K/ year potential.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4s3KraUQoXCZMQ65ZaEfncCDV2kJxvCHd7TYl0VE6bL3nztk/
        • Diana
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
            I think its something most horses require, mine is frequently "dodo brain"  when I remeber my manners......
            -DotT

            "maccolla1@..." <maccolla1@...> wrote:
            You need to talk to Llameri and ask her about the multiple names that my old horse Wyndyll was known by! Unfortunately I was sometimes forced to use them in polite company whether I wanted to or not because he was such a character!

            Moyra

            Click for free info on getting an MBA, $200K/ year potential.
            http://thirdpartyof fers.netzero. net/TGL2241/ fc/Ioyw6i4s3KraU QoXCZMQ65ZaEfncC DV2kJxvCHd7TYl0V E6bL3nztk/

            -"Only those on journeys can see the dim roads that lead home"-