Unser Hafen Equestrian Practice this Sunday June 8

  • Nest Gryffry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      Equestrians -

      Our monthly equestrian practice for June is this Sunday June 8th.  We will be meeting at our regular place and time - Mountain View Stables in Ft Collins from 10 a.m. to Noon.  We have a new quintain lance to try out for those that dare (it’s a historical length - which means really long!  However it is light like the fiberglass lance.  This one is made out of aluminum).

      Don't forget that our next event is August 3rd at Sun Pony Ranch called "Coursers & Quivers".  This event will include archery competition in the morning and equestrian events in the afternoon (starting at 1 p.m.) which will leave the equestrians plenty of time to practice and warm-up in the morning if needed.  The next Unser Hafen Warden (Archery Champion) and Equestrian Champion (do we want a special name for this - a question that Her Excellency Rosalind asked) will be chosen during this event - but the event will be made fun for all to attend.

      We will have another practice prior to Champions on July 20th.

      Also, there is a potential demo in October at the BCHA fun show in Boulder.  We can discuss fun ways to demo our events to that group.

      Call me if you have any questions.  Hope to see you this weekend!

      Nesta
      3030-775-1871
    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
        Wish I could join you!  Keep me in the loop for the BCHA demo, would love to help any way I can.

        Is there a list of who won what at Crossroads?

        Lady Morgan

        To: CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com; UnserhafenEquestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: nest_verch_gryffry@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:08:41 -0700
        Subject: [CGequestrian] Unser Hafen Equestrian Practice this Sunday June 8

[...]

        Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!
      • Carol Hiesterman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          We are planning on being there with bells on again.  Can't wait to try some of the Roman calvary stuff.

          Carol and Dan