[outlands] Jousting at Estrella War 2008

  • Pauline Kurdt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Just in case anyone was interested....
      From: outlands@yahoogroups.com [mailto:outlands@yahoogroups.com ] On
      Behalf Of outlandsequestrian
      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:38 PM
      To: outlands@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [outlands] Jousting at Estrella War 2008

      Greetings,

      I wanted to let everyone know that the Kingdom of the Outlands and
      the Shire of Nahrun is hosting the first ever Jousting Tournament at
      Estrella this year. On behalf of the equestrians I would like to
      invite you to attend this most auspicious occasion.

      Also if anyone has a kingdom banner they would be willing to let us
      use... we would be most grateful. The banners can be brought to the
      horse area before 2pm on Saturday.

      In Service,
      Ldy. Isabol - KEO Outlands

      What:
      Jousting Tournament

      Time:
      sign up at 2pm. 3pm-5pm Tourney

      Day:
      Saturday

      Where:
      Equestrian Arena

      Desc.:
      SCA style jousting in a resurrection style tournament, sponsored by
      the Kingdom of the Outlands and the Shire of Nahrun Kabirun.

      Who:
      Lady Isabol de Chateau Cheval Noire (Heather Vernon)
      DarkHorseKeep@... <mailto: DarkHorseKeep%40yahoo.com>

    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        I would so like to be able to do that!

        To: CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com
        From: pkurdt@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:21:41 -0700
        Subject: [CGequestrian] [outlands] Jousting at Estrella War 2008

[...]

        DarkHorseKeep@ yahoo.com <mailto: DarkHorseKeep% 40yahoo.com>

        i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more