Unser Hafen Equestrian Guild Holiday Brunch - Sunday Dec. 16

  • Nest Verch Gryffry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Lord Garin and I are hosting a Holiday Brunch and social gathering
      at our home on Sunday December 16th from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.ish
      Everyone who is interested in the Equestrian Arts is invited to
      attend, just let me know if you are planning on coming so we can
      prepare.

      Bring a dish to share, if you have one. Bring your photos to show
      off. Bring your ideas for fun activities for next year. We have a
      possible new practice site that has been offered.

      Directions to our house:
      905 N. 2nd Ave.
      Johnstown, CO 80534
      970-587-6427
      303-775-1871

      From I-25
      Take Exit 252, Hwy 60 East to Johnstown.
      Go east, till you pass the gas station/Taco Bell.
      Look at the street signs on your left and turn left on Greeley Ave.
      Go past 1st Street, and turn Left on N 2nd St, at the stop sign.
      Our house is on the right just around the slight curve.
      905 N 2nd Street.

      Any questions? Let me know!

      Nesta