Unser Hafen invites all neighboring Equestrians in Caer Galen to join us

  • Nest Verch Gryffry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      Greetings friends and neighbors!

      Unser Hafen is planning a day of equestrian fun on Sunday, September
      16. First we are holding an Official Practice from 10:00 a.m. -
      Noon out at Mountain View Stables in Ft Collins. We are going to
      have a garbed photo shoot there, so come on out in garb and barding,
      and we'll even send you keepsake photos afterwards! We are also
      going to run a "mini-event" by setting up a course and letting
      everyone run through it once (or twice) to see how there horses are
      doing. This would be a great warm-up for your upcoming Toys for
      Tots event in November.

      Your fair Lady Anne has attended our last two practices, and we
      would love to see a few more Caer Galen equestrians as well. We
      have access to both an indoor and outdoor arena at this location.
      Go to their website at www. mvsaa. com to find directions.

      After our practice, we are also having a BBQ and Equestrian
      gathering at Llamrei and Titus' house up in LaPorte at around 4:00
      p.m.

      Let me know if you are interested in attending our practice at
      Mountain View Stables. We all split a $40 arena fee, which is never
      more than $10 per person, and if you all show up could be just a few
      bucks each!

      YIS
      Lady Nesta of Unser Hafen
    • Morgan Silver
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
        I would really love to do this! I will try to get the day off from work.

        Thanks so much for the invite.

        Morgan

        >From: "Nest Verch Gryffry" <nest_verch_gryffry@...>
        >To: CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [CGequestrian] Unser Hafen invites all neighboring Equestrians in
        >Caer Galen to join us
        >Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 03:46:54 -0000
        >
        >Greetings friends and neighbors!
        >
        >Unser Hafen is planning a day of equestrian fun on Sunday, September
        >16. First we are holding an Official Practice from 10:00 a.m. -
        >Noon out at Mountain View Stables in Ft Collins. We are going to
        >have a garbed photo shoot there, so come on out in garb and barding,
        >and we'll even send you keepsake photos afterwards! We are also
        >going to run a "mini-event" by setting up a course and letting
        >everyone run through it once (or twice) to see how there horses are
        >doing. This would be a great warm-up for your upcoming Toys for
        >Tots event in November.
        >
        >Your fair Lady Anne has attended our last two practices, and we
        >would love to see a few more Caer Galen equestrians as well. We
        >have access to both an indoor and outdoor arena at this location.
        >Go to their website at www. mvsaa. com to find directions.
        >
        >After our practice, we are also having a BBQ and Equestrian
        >gathering at Llamrei and Titus' house up in LaPorte at around 4:00
        >p.m.
        >
        >Let me know if you are interested in attending our practice at
        >Mountain View Stables. We all split a $40 arena fee, which is never
        >more than $10 per person, and if you all show up could be just a few
        >bucks each!
        >
        >YIS
        >Lady Nesta of Unser Hafen

        More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
        5GB storage.