Re: Unser Hafen Official Equestrian Practice in August

  • Nest Verch Gryffry
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      It's Official - Unser Hafen Equestrian Guild will be hosting an
      official equestrian practice at Mountain View Stables in Ft Collins
      (www . mvsaa . com for directions) on Sunday August 19, 10:00 a.m. to
      Noon (promptly). We had a lot of fun at the last practice - the arena
      is a great size. Please consider coming up to join us. Let me know
      in advance if you are considering coming (so that I can have the
      waivers ready!). We will have heads and rings set up along with some
      pig sticking and perhaps javelin throwing. We will also be doing
      authorizations for those who need new or upgraded authorizations.

      You should try to arrive by 9:30ish to get your horses ready so that
      we have plenty of practice time. We have to be out of the arena by
      noon.

      Nesta
      303-775-1871

      --- In CGequestrian@yahoogroups.com, "Nest Verch Gryffry"